Steps on how to find your course feedback.
For a quick look at your module grade and evaluator comments, click the Grades tab on the left of your screen. This will display the status of each module, including any grades and feedback that have been posted.
● Click on the icons to the right of each Module Submission title to view evaluator feedback and the completed rubric.
● Your cumulative grade (average of all modules) is calculated automatically and will appear at the bottom of the page.
View your submission in greater detail by clicking on the Module Submission link.
● Here you can access your uploaded file(s), see the date/time your work was
submitted, read evaluator comments, and view your final grade for the module.
● To view the completed rubric, click on the Show Rubric link and scroll to view each
criterion (any any embedded comments).
Your grade for each module is determined by criteria outlined in that module’s rubric.
● If your assignment fulfills “Outstanding Performance” criteria in at least half of the module criteria, you will earn an “A” for that module.
● If your assignment fulfills “Outstanding Performance” criteria in fewer than half of the module criteria, you will earn a “B” [“Target Performance”] for that module.
● If your assignment does not meet “Target Performance” for any rubric criterion, your work will be marked “Below Target Performance,” and you will be asked to revise and resubmit your assignment.
Do you have a "Missing" stamp next to one of your submitted modules? Don't worry! This means your course evaluator has requested that you resubmit your work for that particular module.
● Please click on the Module Submission link to read your evaluator's specific
comments, view the rubric criteria, and better understand any revisions that must be completed.
● When you have made the requested revisions, click on the Re-submit Assignment button. You can now upload your revised work and add any additional comments for the evaluator in the Comment Box.
● Click Re-submit Assignment to resubmit for review.
Your evaluator will review assignments from oldest submission to newest, so any resubmission will restart the evaluation timeline. Once a grade has been issued, coursework will not be re-evaluated.
More questions? We're just a chat or phone call away.