How do I report my Act 48 hours?

Pennsylvania teachers can request a report of Act 48 hours by requesting a transcript through your university partner.

Find all the information you need to know about Act 48 reporting on our Pennsylvania teacher certification page.

Tip: For help requesting a transcript, visit our university partner page and choose your partner.

Tip: If you have specific questions regarding Act 48, contact the Pennsylvania Department of Education at or 717-772-4944.