How do I request a 1098T form?

Some of our university partners offer 1098T forms.

Per federal guidelines, 1098T forms may be issued by colleges and universities that participate in the Department of Education’s student aid programs. Since we do not meet this criteria, we’re unable to issue a 1098T.

Check out the Andrews University page for information about tax reporting. Because our courses are not part of a degree program, other university partners will not issue a 1098T.

We can't advise on tax preparation, but some people request our federal tax ID number and print their receipts. Our federal tax ID is 81-5425591.

Tip: For help printing a receipt, check out this article.

More questions? We're just a chat or phone call away.